Overview of Hostel
If you are planning to make the Garden city as your next backpacking destination and want to explore the multifaceted metro town - Bengaluru, which celebrates life with music, food and wine at night.
Backpacker Panda, the world class chain of hostels, situated at one the most happening place of th
- From the International airport:
(1) Backpacker Panda hostel is 37.3 km (approximately 1hour 8 minutes) from Kempegowda International Airport which can be reached via Kempegowda International Airport Road/KIAB Road (NH44) to East of NGEF Layout- Vivekananda Road -80 Feet Rd- 12th A Main Road.
(2) Turn right at the 1st cross street onto 12th A Main Road (approximately after 66 meters). The hostel will be on the left.
(3) Book a taxi from the airport to Backpacker Panda, Bengaluru, which should charge you approx.1500/- INR.
- From Bengaluru city junction Railway Station:
(1) Backpacker Panda hostel is 11.7 km (42 minutes) from City Railway Station via Gubbi Thotadappa Road- Seshadri Road - Dr Ambedkar Veedhi/Post Office Rd- Vittal Mallya Road- Kasturba Road -5th Cross Road -12th A Main Road.
(2) Turn left onto 12th A Main Road (approximately after 35 meters). The hostel will be on the left.
(3) Book a taxi/hire an auto from Kempegowda Railway Station Road to Backpacker Panda, Bengaluru which should charge you approx.190 to 260/- INR..
Conditions & Policy
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00. (1) Please have your original ID proof (Passport/Voters ID/Adhar card/Driver’s license) ready to speed up the check in process. - You will not be allowed to check in if you do not have any of the above ID proof. (2) If you come a little early, the common area is more than equipped to handle your luggage and keep you entertained. Use the free Wi-Fi or games to relax. 2. Check-out Time: before 11:00 am. 3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash or credit card upon checking in. 4. Cancellation Policy: (1) In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us. (2) Reservations that are canceled at least 24 hours prior to check in time are not charged for, whereas no shows or failing to cancel in excess of 24 hours will incur a charge for the first night. 5. Group Booking: Any booking qualifying as group booking (booking of 4 or more people) is liable for a 7-day cancellation policy and a link will be sent out you to make the payment in advance. 6. Age Restriction: (1) Children under the age of 15 are not allowed. (2) If you are 15 - 18 you can stay with us, however, you will have to furnish an original signed declaration by your parents in the name of 'Backpacker Panda Holidays Private Limited' that you are allowed to stay with us for a specific number of days. 7. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours. - If you are coming late, do not worry someone will always there to check you in. 8. Date changes (without a reduction in a number of nights booked) can be done subject to availability and applicable rates. All decisions regarding booking modifications are purely discretionary. 9. If you are a local resident of the city, you will not be permitted at the hostel. 10. You may enjoy your stay at a stretch up to four weeks. You may return to enjoy your stay at our property again after a week.