Overview of Hostel
Mango Hostel is a friendly backpackers hostel with plenty of comfort and style. Located in Plush green locality in south Delhi, it is a cozy destination for travelers all across the world to meet, explore the city and plan their further travel. The locality is safe, and only a short walk away from b
Address: E-99, 3rd Floor, Greater Kailash 2, E Block, New Delhi - 110048
*From the Indira Gandhi International Airport/(Terminal 3) Or Domestic Airport by Taxi:
You can book an Uber , Ola if you have net connectivity, Else there are Meru Cabs and Mega Cabs. They have their counter in front of gate number 6 at the airport. Whenever you have any query, feel free to call us. And once you have boarded, you can tell the driver to give us a call for any guidance, please connect with us on the hostel number directly.
Uber/Ola will charge approximately INR 230 to 400 depending on the surge. Meru and Mega Cabs will charge between 500 to 800.
Please note the following details to reach the Mango Hostel.
1) If you are coming from ring road (from the airport heading to Nehru Place) take a right turn under the flyover near greater kailsah metro station and towards “Savitri Cinema Hall” (now DT Cinemas), which will be on your left.
2) Go straight approximately 100 meters and take the first left turn.
3) Go approximately 200 meters ahead and take Right turn from Gate number 2 after crossing GK2 Gurudwara.
4) After taking Right turn, go approximately 50 metres and take right from the T-Point and we are right there after 20 metres.
*From the Indira Gandhi International Airport/(Terminal 3) Or Domestic Airport by Metro:
1) Take a 15 min walk, or shuttle (Shuttle will charge INR 30), or a cab to the T1 IGI Airport metro of Magenta line of Delhi Metro. (In case of Domestic airport the T1 IGI is at a short walk)
2) Approximately 20 mins will be the travel time in metro. Get Down at Greater Kailash Metro station.
3) Go towards Greater Kailash 2, Go straight approximately 100 meters and take the first left turn.
Go approximately 200 meters ahead and take Right turn from Gate number 2 after crossing GK2 Gurudwara.
After taking Right turn, go approximately 50 metres and take right from the T-Point and we are right there after 20 metres.
Approximately 7 mins walk from the metro
Or you can take a tuk tuk/Electric Rickshaw for INR 30 from the metro station.
*From New Delhi and Old Delhi Railway station:
Taxi: Book an Uber/Ola at approximately INR 150 to 350 depending on the surge.
Metro: Get Boarded at Chandni chowk metro station (in case of old Delhi railway station) or New Delhi railway station (in case of New Delhi Railway station).
Go to Hauz Khas and interchange for Magenta line. Get down at Greater Kailash metro station.
It is approximately 7 to 10 minutes walk from the metro station.
See You Soon!.
Forgot your toothbrush? or want to have a nice coffee/drink, visit the super markets, 24*7 convenience stores, best cafes/restaurants at walking distance
Conditions & Policy
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival. 2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00. 3. Check out before 12:00. 4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card. 5. Taxes: included. 6. Breakfast: included. 7. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 16 years old. 8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided. 9. No Curfew. 10. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.