Overview of Hostel
Hipostel – A small hippy home in the lap of beautiful mountains. Hipostel – The culture kingdom near the holy river Ganga. It is not just a place to stay, it’s a place to experience real culture, traditions and rural life of India.
It is the ultimate Rural Hippy Stay in Rishikesh. Located at sce
Hipostel, 10, Near Shiva Tatva Yoga School, Upper Tapovan, Rishikesh
Two ways from Airport (Jolly Grand Airport,Dehradun) -
1. You can hire a pre-paid Taxi from the Jolly Grand Airport. It should cost Rs. 800-1000 (depending on the season) to our hostel in Tapovan.
2. We can book a Taxi for you depending on the availability. It will cost you Rs.1000 till the hostel .
From Haridwar Bus Station/Train Station-
In Haridwar, bus station and train station are opposite to each other.
Three options from Haridwar Train/Bus Station:-
1. You can take a local bus from Haridwar bus station to the Rishikesh Bus station, it should cost Rs.30-40 and then you can hire a private tuk-tuk to the hostel, it should cost Rs.150 to the hostel.
You can also hire a shared tuk-tuk to the Tapovan Tempo Stand, it should cost Rs.10-20. Then you would have to walk towards the Bardinath road for 600 meters to locate the Green Hills Cottage, Tapovan. Once you reach there, just turn left and walk 80 meters till you find a small bridge on your right, walk 500 mtr on the will, our sign boards will guide you the way.
2. You can hire a direct tuk-tuk from Haridwar to the hostel. It will cost Rs.300-500 (depending on the season & time).
3. We can book a Taxi for you. It will cost you Rs.1000 till the hostel .
From Rishikesh Bus Station-
1. You can hire a tuk-tuk to the hostel, it should cost Rs.100-150.
You may call us if you take taxi and let us talk to the driver, it's better to guide them in local language. You can find our contact detail in your confirmation letter after you made booking..
Located at scenic position amidst 360 degree mountains and farms, Hipostel will remind you of complete natural living. Hipostel is not just a project, but a dream of two travelers who wish to show the colors of cultural rural India to the world. Hipostel is therefore made as a blend of culture and comfort.
Conditions & Policy
***Property Policies & Conditions: 1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. 2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00. 3. Check out before 10:30 noon. 4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted. 5. Reception working hours: 24 hours. 6. Age Restriction: 18+. 7. Taxes included. 8. Breakfast not included. 9. No pets.